There are eight types of Safed Musli Medicine. The most common ingredients of Safed Musli are Spirostanol glycosides (Asparamin A and B), and furostamol glycosides (Asparoside A and B). The presence glycosides make it ideal for the cure of impotency. Safed Musli preparations are available in India as general tonic.
- Primarily it is an aphrodisiac.
- It vitalizes the hormones and the reproductive system.
- Supplements of Safed Musli promote libido and endurance thus improving the overall lovemaking performance.
- Reduces anxiety and tension during act.
- It enhances immunity and alleviates tiredness
- It is highly effective in treating erection disorders and enhances the endurance for .
- The herb functions greatly in improving the mental health and helps to combat stress and depression.
- Safed Musli has insulin enhancing and insulinotropic activities. It is therefore an ideal remedy for the control of diabetes and other blood glucose disorders.
- Safed Musli reduces the frigidity in women by reducing the arousal time and providing sensitivity to the genital parts.
- In women this herb also helps to get rid of vaginal dryness by providing lubrication.
- This herb is also very effective in improving the quality of milk in lactating mothers.
- It checks the fat deposition in the body by improving the level of good cholesterol.
- Safed Musli supplements also regulate menstruation cycle.
1-2 capsules twice daily or as directed by the Physician.